Do you want to clean the Braun coffee maker? If so, you’re in luck. This article will walk you through the steps of cleaning a Braun coffee maker. Do you have a Braun coffee maker? Did this Braun coffee maker make your coffee slowly? Did the taste of your coffee change?
If you notice these things, then it’s time to do something because these are the signs that your coffee maker needs cleaning. But you have no idea, and now to want to know how to clean the Braun coffee maker, right? Don’t worry, if you don’t know about it then this is not difficult at all.
So using your Braun coffee maker is an important part of the morning ritual. Basically with spending time the water that runs through your coffee maker, leaves mineral deposits that put a negative effect on the taste of your coffee and it may also lead to issues with your coffee machine.
When you clean your machine, it will work as well as new. You just need to Follow these simple steps and learn how to clean the Braun coffee maker. So keep reading this article for more detail!
Dirtiness can lead to the issue
Braun coffee maker is one of the best coffee machines on the market, but these coffee makers must need some maintenance to work well. Being the owner of a coffee maker, you need to make sure to clean it after use and don’t leave your coffee maker dirty because dirtiness can lead to mounting problems, and also limescale may build up inside of the coffee maker.
If the lime scale is inside the coffee maker, then whenever you make your coffee, you must feel some of it end up in your cup of coffee even a small amount of limescale can destroy the taste of your cup of coffee. it can also cause permanent damage.
So this kind of dirt will help to increase the growth of bacteria and mold, and that is really bad for your health! That’s why you need to take care of the maintenance and cleanliness of your Baurn coffee maker.
Basic Signs From Your Braun Coffee Maker
These Signs of coffee maker means it needs cleaning:
- You see the green CLEAN light is on.
- You will feel the odd taste of the coffee
- The making of the coffee process takes too long
- Your coffee is not hot enough
- The coffee maker sounds becomes a little loud while brewing.
If you notice this thing then you need to clean your Braun coffee maker.
How To Clean Your Braun Coffee Maker (a step-by-step guide)?
Braun Brans recommend their own cleaning solution to clean the coffee maker but there are also a lot of other commercial options out on the market that can easily clean your coffee maker.
There are some household products such as lemon juice, baking soda, and white vinegar that will help you to clean your coffee maker and you just need a clean cloth. When you start this cleaning process, then you can’t stop it until it’s finished. This cleaning process will take about 45 minutes.
Here is a step-by-step instruction, you just need to follow these easy steps very carefully, so, let’s clean your Braun coffee maker!
- First of all, you need to turn the unit off
- Now unplug your coffee maker from the wall outlet
- Next, you need to remove the charcoal water filter holder and the permanent filter of your coffee maker. But the brew basket should stay in. You don’t need to remove it.
- Now, you need to take a bowl and put the diluted descaling solution into it.
- Now you have to put the empty carafe in its place.
- Now plug on your machine.
- Next, you need to press the CLEAN button, and it will start flashing.
- After some time, the green LED light turns off, which means the program is finished.
- Now, put off the dirty cleaning solution from the carafe, and clean it thoroughly.
- Now you need to carafe with fresh water and place it again.
- Now you have to run two or three brewing processes with fresh water to wash out if there is any smell or substance of your cleaning solution from your coffee maker.
- Now clean it with water properly.
- After the extra rounds put off all the water properly and Use a clean cloth to wipe the plate and the rest of the exterior. You also have to soak all the removable parts in this diluted descaling solution to remove all leftover coffee grounds.
Now, the coffee maker is sparkling clean and it works very well.
Note: if you don’t want to use the diluted solution to clean your coffee maker then you can make a solution by Adding equal parts of water and equal parts of vinegar into the water container. Mix them well. It is the best alternative to a diluted descaling solution.
So, in the end, we must say that cleaning the Braun coffee maker on a regular basis is so important if you want to extend the life of your coffee maker and wants that your coffee maker works very well all the time. As well as, if you want to enjoy high-quality and tasty coffee every time.
You must need to clean all the removable parts after every use and make sure to run a full cleaning cycle once a month. Being an owner, it’s your duty to take care of your Braun coffee maker properly, then it will serve you well for years. Removing the dirt from your coffee maker is easy if you follow the tips that we have mentioned above.