Homemade cookies are healthier that’s why many people prefer to cook delicious cookies at home. Well, when it comes to cooking your cookies at home then you must think to adopt an easy way. So what about the microwave? Well if you are one of those who might be wondering to know about using a microwave while cooking your cookies.
So the question is that can you cook cookies in the microwave if you can microwave cookies? Through this article you will learn can you do this and also a super easy way to cook cookies in the microwave. So let’s get started for more detail!
Can you cook cookies in the microwave?
And one more important thing that you should keep in your mind is that when you Place the ball of cookie dough in the container that container shoulder be microwave-safe. You should make sure it is before putting it in the microwave.
If you see this container is labeled as microwave safe then you can use it without any concern but if it is not microwave safe then it can blow up, melt, catch fire, and also damage your microwave.
The second thing that is too important heat should not be more than sixty seconds at high temperatures otherwise it can burn your cookies.
How to cook Cookies in the microwave?
Well, you can use this step-by-step method for both shop-bought and homemade cookie dough. You just have to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to use some oil or butter to grease the microwave-safe plate. If you don’t do this then there is a chance, the dough can stick to the plate during the heating process.
- Next, you can take the balls of dough and put them slightly in the center of the plate.
- Now you have to put it in the microwave.
- Well, time and temperature level do matter a lot so, you must be careful about the period as well as temperature. So you need to set the high heat for almost one minute.
- Well After one minute you have to remove the plate from the microwave with a kitchen towel or a piece of cloth so that you can prevent your bare hands from the bur.
- Now you have to check the cookies if they are ready. If you notice that they are not fully cooked then you can put this plate again in the microwave and set the Time to 10-20 seconds at high temperature.
- Now take out the plate from the microwave and enjoy your fresh and warm cookies.
Some Tips for Microwaving Cookies
Well, these helpful tips will help you a lot while microwaving.
- It’s a good better to let your cookies sit at room temperature for some time before eating them. If you eat it immediately without waiting a minute, then it might taste a little under-done or hardened.
- When you are making the dough you should be careful about the ingredients because all ingredients are not well in the microwave.
- When you have cooked your cookies then you can also warm your cookies before serving guests. When you need to reheat them, just remove the cookies from the fridge and place them on a microwave-safe plate then put them in the microwave and reheat them on high for 10 seconds for better results.
How to Defrost Cookies in the Microwave?
Well, it is a good idea to freeze your cookies. You can preserve them for a long time. In this way, you can eat delicious homemade cookies whenever you want to enjoy them!
You should allow them to defrost overnight in the fridge, but if have no time then you could defrost them in the microwave. So you just need to remove the cookies from the packaging and place 3-4 cookies on a plate. On your microwave defrost setting, you can put the cookies in for 1-2 minutes.
No doubt you can cook, heat reheat and defrost your cookies by using your microwave. Even they are healthier as compared to the market cookies. In this way, cooking cookie dough in the microwave is a safe way for those who don’t have enough time to bake them in the oven. So that’s all you need to know about “Can you cook cookies in the microwave”? we have explained everything in detail. We hope this article will help you a lot in cooking your cookies in the microwave!