Are you looking for how to make coffee in the microwave? Are you a lazy guy? Or do you have not enough time? Do you really want to make your cup of coffee in a hurry, but don’t have much time to brew your coffee using a pot? So, you defiantly want to know a shortcut to make coffee. If you want that you may take a cup of coffee without spending much then you must learn about “how to make coffee in the microwave”.
In this amazing post, we will be going to teach you easy want to make your coffee in the microwave in just a few minutes. It does not matter whether you are using any type of coffee grounds. So, we will provide some amazing tips on how to get the perfect cup of coffee every time using the microwave.
How to make coffee in the microwave?
The main reason to make your coffee in the microwave is speed. If you want to make a quick cup of coffee, this simple and quick method is just for you. It’s also a good idea to make a cup of coffee if you don’t need a full pot. After all, your microwave can heat the water and milk properly. So, with a few simple steps, you can have coffee ready in just 5 minutes. So here is how to do this:
- First of all, you need to Measure out fresh coffee beans and grind them properly to medium to coarse consistency in a grinder. Or you can also take a coffee powder.
- Now, you should fill up the mug with water for coffee and place this mug inside the microwave to heat.
- Now you have to set the Heat to a high temperature for 120 seconds.
- now you have to Take a coffee filter and add two tablespoons of the grind ground coffee of coffee powder into it.
- Next, you have to fold the filter paper to make a ball with grounds inside.
- Now you have to stick a fork into this coffee filter and now put it over the coffee mug and make sure that the grounds are completely immersed into the hot water of the mug.
- Now, let the coffee grounds dissolve in the hot water for 2 minutes without making it bitter.
- Next, you have to Press the filter to the sidewalls of your mug to get the most out of the ground.
- Now, you have to sit back and enjoy your amazing cup of coffee made in a microwave.
- Making coffee in the microwave is the easiest way to make your day. With simple ingredients, you can drink a hot and perfect cup of coffee in no time at all.
Tips for Making the Perfect Cup of Coffee with a Microwave
So these are some easy tips, so with the help of following our tips, you can make the perfect cup every time. So try them for better results.
- Always make sure you are using the right amount of coffee grounds because if you use too much amount of it then your coffee might be bitter. 2 tablespoons is a proper quantity of coffee grounds per cup of water.
- You should always boil the water first because it will help to extract a lot of flavor from coffee grounds.
- You should not heat it for too long. Simply, don’t overcook your coffee. 2 minutes of heating is enough, so just heat it until the coffee is at your desired strength.
- Let your cool slightly before taking it. It can help you to prevent burns from the hot liquid of your coffee.
- You can also add milk and sugar to taste but these are optional, but we must say both of these can make your coffee even more delicious!
Another way to make coffee in a Microwave
- First of all, you have to add 1-2 tablespoons of coffee grounds to the mug.
- Now you have to add water to the mug and stir it properly. Your mug should be filled until about three-quarters.
- Now put this mug into Microwave, and set the timer for two minutes.
- Once the coffee is ready, you can add milk and sugar to taste. These are optional.
- Now, Stir your coffee well and enjoy it!
Now that’s all to know about how to make coffee in the microwave. If you are going to do this then you’ll never have to wait for more time. This quick and easy process to make coffee in the microwave will help you to make a cup of coffee in a hurry.
Whether you’re in a hurry or just don’t have enough time to make coffee on starve or a coffee maker, so, the microwave is a great alternative. With just a few easy steps, you can have to enjoy a hot and delicious cup in no time at all. We hope so, this article will help you a lot!