If you want to make coffee with ground coffee then this helpful article is for you. You just need to learn about the basic rules before to go to preparing ground coffee in a Turkish coffee pot, Italian coffee pot, French press, or filter machine. So we are going to tell you some easiest ways to make coffee with ground coffee in no time.
What is Ground Coffee?
There are many terminologies in the world of coffee. Ground coffee is just like brewed coffee. Simply, it is the most common type of coffee that could be found in shops so easily. Basically all coffee comes from the coffee tree. So ground coffee is also one of them.
So we can say that Ground coffee is coffee that is prepared for brewing by being ground. When you put hot water in this coffee, it is passed through the ground coffee, then it extracts compounds within the coffee beans and comes to a brewed cup of coffee.
How to make coffee with ground coffee?
Here, we are going to tell you some easy ways, to make coffee with ground coffee. You just need to select one of them.
1. Make Coffee in a Saucepan
You can make your coffee with ground coffee easily in a saucepan. Here is how to make it, you just need to follow these steps!
- First of all, add some water to the saucepan.
- Now you have to put some coffee grounds in a saucepan. (Must keep in mind that, the ratio of water and coffee grounds will be the same that you always use in a coffeemaker).
- Now turn on the flame.
- Wait until this will bring to a boil (make sure to set the burner to the medium-high flame to bring the coffee to a boil)
- Now you should stir the coffee
- Now boil your coffee for 2 minutes.
- Now turn off the flame.
- Put off your coffee.
- Now it’s time to pour your coffee into the mug slowly from the pan because there are some grounds that stay in your saucepan and don’t land in the cup with coffee.
2. Make coffee in a Turkish coffee pot
You can make your coffee with ground coffee in a Turkish coffee pot. To make it, you just need to follow these steps very carefully. Here is how to do so. Remember that, it is one cup of coffee recipe:
- First of all, you need to put 100 ml of cold water into the pot.
- Wait until it comes to boiling.
- When this water in the pot comes to a boil you have to remove the pot from the heat
- Next, you have to put the 7 g quantity of coffee in it slowly.
- Now you have to stir it well.
- Now put your pot on heat again.
- Keep it on heat until the foam rises
- Now simply remove the pot from heat.
- Now you need to leave it for 3 to 5 minutes and let the coffee settle.
- Now lightly stir the foam when you take it into the cup.
3. Prepare coffee in an Italian stovetop coffee pot
This is also another easy way to make your coffee with ground coffee in an Italian stovetop coffee pot. Here is how you can do this:
- The quantity of your coffee that you are going to make totally depends on the size of the Italian coffee pot.
- Now, first of all, you have to put the cold water to the marked level that is labeled on the port.
- Now add coffee to it.
- You need to cook the coffee at boiling temperature until the completion of extraction.
- After that, remember to immediately remove the pot from the heat.
Your coffee is ready, have it!
4. Prepare coffee in a French press
You can also make your coffee with a French press. To make it, you need to read these steps very carefully. So here is how to make your coffee with ground coffee in a French press. Remember that it is the recipe for preparing one cup of coffee:
- First of all, you have to add two teaspoons of coffee to the French press.
- Now you have to Add 100 ml boiling water to it.
- Next, you need to place the lid with the sieve onto the French press.
- Now, you have to leave your coffee for 3 to 5 minutes to settle.
- When you are going to serve the coffee, must plunge the press down all the way to the bottom.
How to prepare filter coffee?
So, here is an easy way to make your ground coffee. Here are some steps to follow. The recipe is to make one cup of coffee.
- First of all, you need to add 7 g of coffee or two tablespoons of coffee to it.
- Next, you have to add 125 ml water to the machine.
- You can also add sugar and milk if you want to add. This is optional.
- Must cook it until extraction is complete.
How to Make Coffee in a Mason Jar?
Here is how you can make your ground coffee in a mason jar:
- First of all, you need to Clip the cloth to the Mason jar.
- Now, Set the hankie over the jar, and make sure to secure it with the clips.
- Now, you have to allow enough slack so the cloth dips into the jar in a pouch shape.
- Now you need to Scoop the coffee into the cloth. Because the Scoop of single-cup will help the coffee grounds into the cloth.
- Now you have to pour some water over the grounds.
- Now let it soak in.
- Now, remove the cloth and grounds.
- Your coffee is ready to drink!
If you want to make coffee with ground coffee then you must read this article, we have mentioned some easy ways to make your coffee with coffee grounds. You can try one of them easily. We hope so, this article will help you a lot! Enjoy your coffee!