Today, we are going to discuss the topic of “how to use proctor Silex coffee maker”? Basically, every coffee lover must have a coffee maker in the kitchen. Coffee keeps the energy up. That’s why people always start with a warm and amazing cup of coffee. When it comes to Proctor Silex Coffee Maker, then we must say, it is amazingly durable, affordable, and suitable to make their cup of coffee. But we must have an idea, of how to use the Proctor-Silex coffeemaker 12 cups to make the flavorful and perfect coffee. So we are going to discuss this topic in detail. You just need to keep this article carefully.
Parts Of Proctor Silex Coffee Maker
These are some important parts of the proctor Silex coffee maker:
- Brew Basket or Filter Basket
- Water Reservoir
- Brew Basket Well
- Keep-Hot Plate
- Water Window
Proctor Silex Coffee Maker 12 Cup Has These Features
- The proctor Silex coffee makers have Auto pause & Serve to pour your coffee cup before the brewing cycle is completed.
- Removing the carafe just temporarily stops the coffee flow. After putting the carafe again, the flow continues. Here make sure, not to remove the carafe for 30 seconds.
- It has also an amazing feature of a brew strength selector that will control the flavor of your coffee.
- By cycling the brew strength selector knob, you can easily choose a strong coffee flavor from mild to the strongest taste.
- The Proctor Silex coffee maker has also an amazing feature that is a permanent filter instead of disposable paper filters. You just need to put the permanent filter in the brew basket with the notch facing the front of your coffee maker.
- There will also be a Dishwasher-safe basket & carafe
- The proctor Silex coffee maker also comes with a Lighted ON switch
- It has designed for 12 cup capacity
- The Reservoir has water level marks
How To Use Proctor Silex Coffee Maker?
Now we are going to discuss “how to use the proctor Silex coffee maker”? So, in order to use it perfectly, you should follow these easy steps properly.so, here is how to use a proctor Silex coffee maker,
- First of all, you need to place the brew basket properly and make sure to insert the thumb handle in the left opening. Must check that the basket is seated fully.
- Next, you have to put a cone paper filter into the brew basket.
- Now, According to the quantity of required coffee, you just need to put scoops of coffee into the filter.
- Here, you have to fill the water reservoir with cold and fresh water. Here you must keep in mind that, never fill up the water reservoir up to the 12-cup mark.
- Next, you have to Put the carafe with the lid on and also keep the hot plate.
- Now, you should shut the lid properly and slightly press the cover to properly close.
- After that, you need to switch on the button to start brewing the coffee.
- After doing this, you need to turn off the switch, and your coffee made will get into the carafe of your coffee maker.
- Finally, serve your guests this hot and flavorful coffee.
- You can also get help by Referring to the manual of the coffee maker that comes with it for more information on how to use the proctor Silex, coffee maker.
How To Clean Proctor Silex Coffee Maker?
If you want that your proctor Silex coffee maker will work properly then you must need to clean it after every use. So we are going to explain how you can clean your proctor Silex coffee maker. So, follow these easy steps, below!
- First of all, you have to place the empty carafe on the hot plate.
- Now you need to close the empty brew basket.
- Here you need to pour one-fourth of the white vinegar into the reservoir.
- Next, you have to fill the other part of the reservoir with water
- Now turn on the brewing process button for circling.
- Next, you have to turn off the coffee maker after half a minute.
- Next, you need to sit vinegar in the coffee maker for one minute to clean it.
- Now, you should turn ON the coffee maker again
- Next, you have to empty the carafe with vinegar to clean the coffee maker.
- Next, you need to fill it with water and give it a cycle again to remove the remaining vinegar smell
- Now you need to clean it properly and rinse the coffee maker with fresh water until the vinegar residue vanishes.
- Make sure to repeat the whole process by cleaning with water.
- Next time when you use the coffee maker, make sure to rinse it with water.
Some Of The Usage Tips
Here are some amazing and useful tips that really work.
- Make sure to always Use a paper filter of good quality in order to get the best results.
- The coffee grounds should be between the filter and filter basket so that there will be no spills.
- Make sure that the filter basket is in place properly.
- The carafe’s lid should be properly attached and leveled on the keep-hot plate.
- When you are going to use the pause & featured proctor Silex coffee maker to put the carafe within 20 seconds, make sure that the overflow prevents coffee grounds and water from the filter basket properly.
So, we have mentioned in detail “how to use proctor Silex coffee maker”. You just need to read the article very carefully, so that you may have and to use this product. We hope so, this post will help you a lot!