Today we are going to explain “how to use Bodum cold brew coffee maker”? If you are planning to buy this then you need to learn about this coffee maker first. When you need to drink refreshing coffee, then you must think about cold brew coffee. We all know very well, we made it without heat.
When we steeped the ground beans in cool water, the flavor of these beans is extracted slowly, and we get a lower acidity and a more flavored coffee. Basically, cold brewing is 70% less acidic than we compared it hot brewing. When we let our coffee cold brew for almost 12 hours you gain smooth iced coffee that will perfect every single time! But we must say that, with Bodum Cold Brew Coffee Maker, you can easily make this amazing drink on your own.
It has amazing features, a non-stain borosilicate glass carafe that can make 12 cups of cold coffee easily and the integrated filter is so effective. So we are just going to tell you “how to use Bodum cold coffee maker”? Or also how can you get an amazing cup of cold coffee in the morning by using the bodum cold brew coffee maker? So let’s get started for more detail!
How To Use The Bodum Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
Here is how to use this coffee maker, you just need to follow this step-by-step guide to get a perfect cup of cold coffee. So take a glance at the detailed guides!
- First of all, take coffee beans according to your taste for iced coffee. You can choose one of them, the dark roast or espresso beans.
- The next thing is measurements, the Bodum Cold Brew Press comes with a scoop that measures about 1 ½ tablespoon of course ground coffee. Well, here the flavor of coffee beans is not extracted by hot water. Always keep in mind that, you must need a good amount of beans to steep in the water if you get that rich flavor.
- Next, you need to add the coffee beans and water.
- Next, you have to Give it a stir and then put it on the airtight.
- Then you should let it steep overnight.
- When you want to stop the brewing process, you just need to replace the Bean’s silicone lid with the plunger lid
- You can dilute the taste with milk. You can also add ice cubes.
- So, your perfect cup of coffee is absolutely ready, now you can enjoy it!
So, that’s all you need to know about “how to use Bodum cold brew coffee maker”? The most important thing is the ratio of coffee grounds to make a perfect cup of coffee. So in order To get an ideal cup of coffee, you need 2 tablespoons of ground coffee for a single cup. Now you can easily make your delicious cup of cold coffee.